Thursday, November 11, 2010

HOMEY HONEY: Kitchen Conversational





















Everyone needs a cutting board but, it doesn't have to be dull or boring. This one from ModCloth caught my eye right away. It comes in a variety of colors and makes for a great conversational piece. The bird and kitten are sure to stir up some conversation. With Thanksgiving coming up and holiday parties, you may be hosting a holiday party and will be using a cutting board to cut those veggies. Why not use this cute one? This red one happens to match my kitchen perfectly, but it also comes in white to go with any kitchen decor.

Made By: ModCloth

Price: $12.99

2 comments:

  1. I saw this the other day when I was browsing modcloth, and I secretly hoped to myself that you would post it :p

    ReplyDelete