Friday, April 22, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: A Budget Blowout You Can Take To The Bank

By Jen

Over the years, my hairbrush collection has grown somewhat out of hand. In my never ending quest to master the salon style blowout, trying everything out there was necessary! Thankfully, I’ve done the hard work for you and found the brush that gets me a sleek and fresh blowout that lasts through my day without falling flat.

The magic hairbrush is a paddle brush made by Revlon. This brush works for me because it has the give of a round brush, but it’s firm enough to stand up to the dryer when I gather the hair in sections and dry in a downward motion. It also helps add volume because the bristle base curves up in the center.

If you thought the salon style blowout was one of the secrets of the trade, despair no longer! You don’t need the salon or the price tag to get that sleek blowout. Invest in this economical brush and you’ll be flipping your hair with pride all the way to the bank!

Made by: Revlon

Found at: CVS

Price: $4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment