Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Enchanted Evening (Bag)

By Jax


TRUE STORY TIME!

I always seem to forget to weave in an evening bag into my evening ensembles.

It's true, and embarassing!  Why this happens I know not!  I am totally obsessed with handbags, and yet for some reason, when it comes to any sort of formal event, I have my dress, my shoes, my jewelry, my hair accessories, and then last minute, I realize I can't wear my everyday Longchamp.  Once I realized that this was a serious problem, I started stocking up on dress purses in every shape, size and color, so that I would never have to deal with this clearly serious problem again!

I could not recommend DSW more as a place to go on an evening purse binge.  For $100, you can buy 3 or 4 evening purses that will match any dress.  This neutral clutch will work with lots of dress colors and styles, and evening bags RARELY go out of style.  There isn't exactly a lot of trends in this world, so you know when you invest in one, it's going to last!

Made By: Lulu Townsend

Found At: DSW

Price: $39.95 (originally $128.00)

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment