Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What Are You Wearing To Your Prom?

By Jax


It's April, which means that prom season is in full swing!  Whether yours is this week, or sometime in the next two months, you're definitely thinking about your dress.  Most teens just don't have a lot of money to spend, so I set out to find the perfect dress for under $100, and here it is!

My favorite prom photos from when I was in high school are from the prom where I wore a very sleek, classic baby blue dress with flowers from Jessica McClintock.  There was absolutely nothing trendy about it for the late 90's.  That dress would be perfect for any event, even now.  My point is: the more classic the dress, the more it will last through time.  This not only means you can wear it more, but you'll look back 10 years after and won't laugh at yourself :p

Made By: JS Boutique

Found At: Nordstrom

Price: $83.99 (originally $188.00)

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment