Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FRUGAL FIANCÉE: Royally Generous


Opting for donations in your name instead of a traditional registry is a great way to honor the causes you care about. It is also seen as a pretty classy thing to do if you are already well-off and don't need any more housewares; I'm pretty sure Kate and Wills qualify in that category.

Also, I'm debating whether or not I should get up at 4 a.m. to blog about it live and since I'm on the fence, I leave it to you, readers. If enough of you want me to get up and blog it for you, I will, just let me know in the comments! (Let's say 10 people demanding this coverage is "enough.")

3 comments:

  1. no, fiances need their beauty rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time reader, first time poster. Although I love your column, I must insist that you stay in bed and do not blog about the royal wedding. I am afraid the quality of your posts for the following few days will suffer. Heed Anonymous #1's admonition and get your beauty rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should DVR it and blog it with a few hours of lag time. Your followers on Eastern time will appreciate it just as much!

    ReplyDelete