Tuesday, April 26, 2011

COMFY COQUETTE: Bringing back the Racerback

I am a big stickler when it comes to visible bra straps and I wear a strapless bra more often than I probably need to - especially with certain tanks, shells or sleeveless dresses that could work with a strappy bra, if I had the right one. I was in this very same predicament this weekend, when I rediscovered the racerback.

The key to a great racerback is finding one that's easy to get on and off, and that means buying a true racerback - not the 5-way adjustable strap numbers.

This racerback from Calvin Klein is great - the straps are far enough apart that they won't start creeping up on your collar bone, and the front closure makes it easy to slip on. Plus, the lightly padded shaping will give you great everyday boost.

Made Buy: Calvin Klein

Price: $42 with free shipping

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment