Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Everyday Styling: A Night At The Theater!

By Jax


A night out at the theater in Manhattan used to be a very fancy event, but now it's a little more relaxed.  That doesn't mean I'm gonna look super stylish!

I am obsessed with this white blazer I bought, and I've been going out of my way to create outfits around it.  It's about time it made it to this blog :p

Jacket
Made By: Smythe
Found At: Saks Off Fifth
Price: $249 (originally $590.00)
It's from last year so I can't find it anywhere, but I recommend ALL Smythe blazers, they are amazing!  Visit Smythe.  And I of course always recommend Saks Off Fifth, my hands down favorite discount store.

Shirt
Made By: American Apparel
Price: $36.00
(Can't find it on the website but here is the link, and I'm almost positive you can buy it in store.)

Jeans
Made By: Levis
Found At: Dillards
Price: $31.99
BUY IT

Belt
Made By: H&M
Price: $9.95
BUY IT IN STORE

Shoes 
Vintage, found at Odd Twin

No comments:

Post a Comment