Friday, April 29, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Shine Like A Star!

By Jen


When I’m looking to spruce up my look before I head out the door, I almost always head for lip gloss. It adds just the sparkle I need to brighten up my smile!



Lip gloss is great, but between consistency issues, shine and type of applicator, it can cause a headache all its own. That’s why I love the Clinique superbalm moisturizing gloss. There's no wand, so it’s easy to apply quickly and it goes on smooth, not sticky. Plus, it tends to last much longer than other glosses I’ve tried in the past and leaves you’re lips feeling moisturized long after it’s worn off.


It comes in nine glossy shades that you can match to your coloring for a perfected look. My personal favorite is Raspberry because it adds just enough pink without going overboard.


Looking for the finishing touch to your look? Try this gloss and you’ll be sure to shine like a star!


Made by: Clinique


Found at: Sephora


Price: $14


BUY IT

1 comment:

  1. I bought this at a Clinique counter 3 years ago and still love it -- it's the perfect intermediate between plain cherry Chapstick and full-on lipstick. However, between the sparkly and Raspberry it somehow doesn't feel right for fall/winter, which is probably why one tube has lasted so long.

    ReplyDelete