Friday, April 15, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Go Boldly Where Your Nails Have Never Gone Before

By Jen

Although I love getting a manicure, it’s a pricey habit I can’t keep up with. I usually go the at home route, but sometimes that is a headache in itself. As an impulse purchase at the drugstore, I decided to pick up some Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. I figured it might be an easy way to give myself a manicure without too much hassle. Plus, it would allow me to rock the bold patterned nail trends that are ruling runway’s and fashion magazines.

I ended up loving them! Each package comes with 16 easy to apply nail polish strips. You place them on your nails, file off the excess and in what took me about 20 minutes, I had a bold new manicure. It also lasted for 2 weeks, much longer than any manicure I give myself or get at a salon.

These nail polish strips come in 25 bold shades, so if you’re looking for something neutral, these are probably not the way to go. However, if you want something out there for the weekend, a vacation, a party or any such event, I highly recommend these user-friendly nail polish strips.

Made by: Sally Hansen

Found at: Ulta

Price: $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment