Friday, April 8, 2011

COSMETICS CUTIE: Helping Your Skin Fight the Good Fight

By Jen


Although spring is upon on us, the weather has been anything but consistent. As a singer, this wreaks havoc on my voice and now it has apparently decided to affect my skin as well. In any given day, I can leave the house oily and come home parched. In the past, at the first sight of blemishes I lost my cool. However, I have developed an arsenal of products that I can use to fight blemishes and give my skin the consistency and balance it craves.

My first defense is the Lumene Arctic Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask. Unlike other masks, it doesn’t leave my skin overly dry and you don’t need to use any harsh washcloths to remove it. It is especially great if you’re experiencing a breakout or blackheads and it visibly reduces larger pores. Overall, it makes my skin feel fresh once I’ve washed it off with some gentle warm water.

For your next at home spa day, give this mask a try. It’s an economical way to relax your skin and help your skin fight the good fight against blemishes!

Made by: Lumene

Found at: Walgreens

Price: $9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment