Monday, April 4, 2011

FASHION DEAL DIVA: The Splurge


As much as I hunt for deals, and as cheap as I am, I cannot deny a white t-shirt that feels great and looks perfect.

Such a white t-shirt happened to call my name, and like Odysseus could not resist the Sirens, I could not resist this shirt.  Oh to see the price tag...$88.00!!!!  For a white shirt!  It was heart breaking, and yet I couldn't resist.  I bought it, because it's the best white tee shirt I have EVER tried on!  And it was long enough so I could wear it with leggings.  And it wasn't see through!  There was so much to love about this shirt.

Is it a deal?  Hell no, it's not.  Is it ok to splurge sometimes on stuff you absolutely love?  Yes, yes it is!


Made By: A.L.C.

Found At: Barneys Co-op

Price: $88.00

BUY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment