Friday, January 8, 2010

Something Blue



















I know that not everyone is into the envelope bag, but I am, so here's one I like!

Since this is a deal blog, you may be questioning the price here. However, this bag is handmade. It's an original bag designed by Daniel Farago-Szabo, a Hungarian designer that specializes in leather goods. Each bag is handmade and one of a kind. That means...it's worth the price! It makes sense to pay a lot for something that is not only beautiful, but unique.

It's very eye-catching, and it would obviously be the star of your outfit. It's more of a casual piece, so I think pairing it with boots, nice jeans and a silk top would be your best bet.

Even though it is featured with a strap, I would advise against wearing it like this, because then it might be a little too "80's." Instead, keep it as a clutch to update the look!

Made By: Daniel Farago-Szabo. Visit his Etsy store here.

Price: $84.00

No comments:

Post a Comment