Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Color Me Stylish















I've posted Holly Hargrove feather headbands and clips before, and I'm posting this one today because I get more compliments on her head accessories than any other items of clothing I own. Without fail, every time I wear her stuff out, I just get a ton of compliments.

Her headbands are unusual, eye catching, and very colorful. Perfect accent pieces for when you head out for a Friday or Saturday night.

Since all of her stuff is made to order, if you wanted a clip instead of a headband, I am sure it wouldn't be too much trouble.

Made By: Holly Hargrove. Visit her Etsy store here.

Price: $10.00

1 comment:

  1. In light of the current blizzard in the Northeast. Any good suggestions for fashionable office wear in snowy weather?

    More importantly, how can one easily transition from "make it to work safely without slipping & falling, getting soaking wet, or damaging my nice clothes" to "stylish comfortable and ready to rock at work." Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete