Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Can Afford An Ella, Ella, Ella, Hey, Hey, Hey!





















The best days are when designer dresses go on a CRAZY sale and you can take advantage of it!

I have purple Jessica Simpson pumps that would match this dress exactly! It's a really stunning color, especially for anyone with darker skin and hair. This is a hard to wear purple, I think, because a lot of people question whether they can pull it off. I don't think this color would look good on my pasty pale skin, so I will advise against it for ladies who look like they came from the British isles. But Brazilians? African Americans? This dress will look STUNNING on you.

I am also big on ruffles right now, and this has ruffles without being insane about it. Classy, chic, and super styled (and Ella Moss!)

Made By: Ella Moss

Found On: Shopbop.com

Price: $92.40 (originally $308.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment