Monday, February 1, 2010

Shoe Liberation!




















It's fashion story time, kids! This shoe particularly appealed to me because the other day I was running to catch a train, and my ballet flat came right off! Of course, in the hustle and bustle of a New York rush hour commute, the shoe did not stay where it was. Oh no...it got kicked around until finally it rested FAR from where the incident had occurred, forcing me to retrieve it in (gasp!) bare feet :(

Now maybe I should have been wearing socks, but an elastic on the flat would certainly have solved the problem. Think how liberated you would be! Free to run for any train you please, all the while knowing that your shoes will stay firmly on your foot!

Forever21, the women of New York salute you!

Made By: Forever21

Price: $19.80

No comments:

Post a Comment