Monday, December 28, 2009

Center Of Attention


























I almost never wear black pants out anymore (I remember when they were all the rage in the late 90s and in the earlier part of our now ending decade), but when I do wear them out, and not to work, part of me always wishes I had a sweater like this. A nice color contrast, a flirty detail, a feminine piece that adds to the awesome of your black slacks.

The flower and ribbon being in the center is a bold move. I so often see them to the side. What are you trying to hide when you wear it on the side? It's almost like you are trying to say "ok, I like this flower, but I'm going to hide it over here to the right so maybe you won't notice it." Why are you doing that? Let it shine! FRONT AND CENTER!

The whole exposed back zipper trend is not my thing usually, but on this shirt, it doesn't bother me. It almost pains me to say it, but I actually like it. But only on this! Maybe because it's in the back and very small.

Made By: Forever21

Price: $22.80

No comments:

Post a Comment