Thursday, December 17, 2009

Paige Premium Denim




My favorite jeans are by Paige Premium Denim. They make my butt look like a million dollar bottom. The fit is spectacular, it's a high quality denim, and you will look great no matter what style you choose.

I am partial to their Skyline skinny. The one I have featured here has a 34" inseam, an 8 1/8" front rise, and a 12" opening. I always get my jeans at 34" because all jeans should be brought to a tailor. That's right, let a tailor shorten them and fit them to your ankle the way you want it. Even though 12 inches is a small leg opening, I like mine even smaller (tapered, but not legging), so I've been taking my jeans to a tailor for a while now. It's worth the extra twenty dollars to make the jeans perfect as oppose to just "ok."
There is no sale on these jeans. They are expensive. But they are an investment piece! I wear my dress jeans at least once a week, so I think it's worth it to spend the money on quality.

Price: $179.00

Made By; Paige Premium Denim

1 comment:

  1. If you know your size, Amazon currently is running a discount where you get $25 off a $100 purchase (as well as the standard free shipping for orders over $25) and the Skyline skinny is $168.

    ReplyDelete