Monday, December 28, 2009

Don't Lose Your Marbles

























I was OBSESSED with marbles as a kid. I had a bag and I treated them like I was carrying a bag of diamonds. I never even played a game of marbles. I just treasured thesee crazy beautiful things, each unique in it's own way, each more colorful than the next.

When I stumbled upon these green marble earrings, all of those wonderful memories of marbles came right back to me. I don't have a bag of marbles anymore, but now I can wear them as earrings!

I've never seen marbles in jewelry, so this designer definitely has something different going. Although I chose to feature the green, any of her earrings in the different colors are a wonderful choice. If you buy them, she will also shorten or lengthen the chain to your taste.

Made By: Bare Bum Studios. See the Etsy page here.

Price: $20.00 ($5.00 for shipping)

No comments:

Post a Comment