Monday, December 14, 2009

G-G-G-G-Glammin'!























I had a friend's holiday party on Saturday night.  It was formal attire, and I wore a black cocktail dress, great black pumps with giant bows on them, and a tiny gold mesh handbag.  It is one of my favorite bags and I had never worn it.  But when you wear all black, a gold handbag can change your outfit from the standard black dress to "wow, who is she and what is she wearing?"

The only problem I have with my gold mesh bag is that it is VERY tiny.  It can barely fit my credit cards and a lip gloss.  But you won't have that problem with this bag, which has a bit more room to it than your average wristlet.

BCBG's is classy, and that is the most important thing to think about when you are dealing with any bag that contains, or is made of, gold mesh fabric.  Stay classy, ladies!

Price: $39.00 (down from $78.00)

Made By: BCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment