Monday, December 14, 2009

Fair Isle Friend
























I love fair isle sweaters!  Fair isle is the name of that cute pattern you see on the sweater before you!  Fair isle may be a little too preppy for the majority of the viewers of this blog, but if you're gonna have one or two preppy items in your wardrobe, I would say that item should be a fair isle sweater.  Fair isle adds a little bit of excitement to a sweater.  I also love the red color.  I guess I'm in a red mood today (it's because Christmas is almost here yay!)

This sweater is 100% wool, which is good for those of you who, like me, are always cold, but probably bad for those of you who hate itchy sweaters, so keep that in mind!

Price: $39.50 (was $49.99)

Made By: American Eagle Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment