Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Harvest Of Style
























I like having a bunch of "everyday" necklaces.  The kind of necklaces you can throw on with a sweater and head to the movies, or go to the grocery store, or do your laundry, and still be a little more dressed up than the average girl.  It's the stuff you want to be pretty and noticeable, but not too flashy for a Saturday afternoon.  

I like this leaf necklace because it's understated, yet day-time elegant.  And because of the color it goes with everything!  If you left it on for days, it would still match everything.  

Made By The Plum Tree.  Visit their Etsy store here.

Price: $17.00 (and free shipping!)

UPDATE! If you mention that you saw this on my blog, you get 10% off!  Wheeee! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my harvest necklace! I have many more items in my "Harvest" line in my Etsy shop. Just click the link at top:
    http://www.ThePlumTree.Etsy.com If you mention that you saw me on Fashion Deal Diva's Blog I will give you 10% off your checkout price!
    Happy Holidays everyone! Thanks

    ReplyDelete