Monday, December 28, 2009

The Dating Pool

























Heads up folks. You are going to start seeing a lot more "date" dresses, because this recently single fashionista is going to have to start going on them eventually. Dates totally suck most of the time. I've heard ridiculous stuff on my past dates ("I actually don't like people that much," "I don't care if you don't like it, don't send it back or they'll spit in our drinks,"I don't watch tv...or read...I guess I really don't do anything."

There is, however, one giant positive to all of this: A LOT OF NEW DRESSES!

Even if you're happily in a relationship, you probably still go on dates with your boy (or girl), right? SO! Let's all jump into the dating pool together :)

This dress has many plusses. First: the thick pink waist. It will make you look tiny! It's bright pink, which means the eye is automatically drawn to it. Just look at the model. Outline her shape, and what does it make? Yep...an hourglass.

I'm not one for showing a lot of cleavage on a date, so I like that the top of the dress is cut straight across and black.

And finally, a big poofy skirt! With an updated floral. I say "updated" because it reminds me of a Monet garden painting, but in a more minimalist sense.

The pairing of the dress with a tiny clutch is perfect. Add cute black pumps with some sort of embellishment (flower, jewels, etc.) and you're good to go meet the person of your dreams (or at the very least, meet a stranger and share a meal :p)

Made By: Lulu's

Price: $41.50 (down from $62.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment