Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mellow Yellow


















Do you like sunshine? Or sunflowers? Or mustard? If you like any of those, you should give this yellow bag a chance.

I don't know why people are so afraid of the color yellow. It's a great accent! Although this bag looks bright yellow, it's actually much more mellow in person. I know I've spoken before on this blog about how I like bright colored coats, but the same logic applies for a bright colored bag. On a drab January day, you and your yellow bag can be the world's tiny spot of happiness. Who wouldn't want to be a bright spot of happiness???

Target (yes, Target) has great handbags. I was only recently tipped off to this when I saw a teal bag at my friend's house that I became obsessed with, and when the owner told me the bag was from Target, well my jaw hit the floor.

The final reason I heart this handbag is the detailing on the front. Nothing makes a bag look more expensive than it actually is like useless and complex detailing :)

1 comment:

  1. I just got a little giddy when I read this and realized I was the friend whose house you were at. Yay me :)

    ReplyDelete