Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Style INC

















INC is a brand I forget about all too often.  The house brand of Macy's, I remember shopping there all the time in high school because the clothes were stylish and well made but within a decent price range (at sixteen I was thinking volume over quality, and my mother began to put limits on the spending!)

Seeing this dress pop up in my search of dresses at Macy's made me remember why I liked INC in the first place.  They use great fabrics and patterns to make clothing that stands out.  They really understand a woman's shape and design their dresses accordingly.  And finally, this shift can go (ugh I'm gonna have to say it) "day-to-night," which is the great part about most of their clothing.  It's good for the office AND a bar. 

This dress should definitely be worn with a pair of black knee high boots to complete the look.

Made By: INC

Found on: Macys.com

Price: $44.43 (down from $79.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment