Tuesday, December 1, 2009

She Blinded Him With Science





















I like dorky guys. The dorkier, the better. I'm talking about guys that would love to sit down and watch all six star wars movies in a row, guys who could debate with me over which "Stargate" series is the best (the answer, btw, is SG-1). I love those guys that have seen every episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, and who get the reference when I say "no frakkin' way??"

It's hard to find these men. They're certainly not the ones coming up to you in a bar saying "hello. My name is X. you're beautiful, can I buy you a drink?" No no. They are the guys who got dragged there by that forward, annoying guy. They're in the corner, with a whiskey, wondering when they can go home and play Call of Duty.

I'll venture to guess that if you are wearing a necklace that says "science," this MIGHT be the little push they need to come say hello to you. And then you can spend the rest of the night dorking out!

I've never seen anything like this necklace, and I'm a total fan. Made by Underoak Studios. See the Etsy store here.

Price: $40.00 (I know, I know, a LITTLE expensive, but also, it's different, and worth it)

No comments:

Post a Comment